Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Back at you. Reread your post to me, please.

You asked which traitors were hung. I told you. You didn't say you wanted pics of them dead. Had I provided that you'd say they were fake.

Your turn.

Ok, so if traitors have already been hung/executed by Trump and the Patriots there would be plenty of people in the know. The friends and families of the executed. A faction within the military and government, etc.

What's prevented the remaining traitors, cabal, etc. from going public and saying that Trump and rogue forces/faction of the military/gov are killing "innocent" people? Why haven't they agitated and activated their ground troops (BLM, Antifa) to start rioting and demonstrating to strike back and extract revenge on the hangings?

Something of that magnitude couldn't be kept under wraps, and is something the Biden administration and the media would be screeching nonstop. They would have DJT up on murder charges lickity split.

The whole scenario just doesn't make any sense.

oh yes it could, they cloned dolly the sheep nearly 3 decades ago, the art of war, they took on master deceivers...what does the usa often do? figure out what the enemy does and do it even better than them, use their own sh1t against them, can you explain or refute anything Derek Johnson shows you about the active operation and the amount of flights that have gone in and out of Gitmo the past number of years and still going there daily? layer after layer of swamp being cleaned up, we're getting down closer to the municipal level now...bet the mayors are sleeping well...anyway, there are whistleblowers that have come out about Epstein and the island that have since gone back to school and are working now and they didn't commit suicide, (Ally is a good example, that poor girl...but is she ever thriving now), she was on the run and hide and getting help to stay alive for a little while but she's no longer being hunted...because they took them out from the top down, 'central casting', look what kids can make for videos now that look real about anything...you think if you see it on a screen it's real? lmao....military is next level, especially usa military, at deception...there are so many things out there one could have learned along the way

but instead people say 'I'm too busy' and yell bullsh1t about everything...choice to know was always yours, people don't wanna know or they'd park their stupid facking egos and get to work and put in the time, you're on step 1 of 100, 3 years behind most of you, and for those of us closer to the 100th step...it's like breaking out the crayons and trying to teach 3rd graders the abc's....no offence but some of you need to facking hear that loud and clear, you jump into these conversations without having done a single minutes worth of homework into the subject....boneheads moves, be better, humanity is counting on it...so live up to it

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/08/23.