Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7e5xm/democrats-propose-bill-to-neuter-militias I would think this is unconstitutional,, after all, violent revolution, is the ONLY shooting sport specifically protected by the constitution and B.O.R

There is no legal revolution, nor any legal right to revolution. That is an option some people choose to exercise, and it's only a "revolution" if they win. If they lose, it's a failed coup attempt, uprising, riot, mob, etc. Or an "insurrection" though I hate to use that word given its association with whatever happened on Jan 6.

So, don't let the fact that some folks are making revolutionary activities illegal, they always are.

Have you never studied the Constitution and Constitutional law? There is an absolute legal right for a revolution, violent or otherwise.
It's unfortunate that most living in this country don't have the will nor the balls to participate let alone the knowledge to do so. Education brainwashing has done a marvelous job

So did you participate?

“That you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”

But, I have it on good information that "There are no ATM machines in hell".