Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

More Med Bed scam lunacy. Most sci-fi movies have med beds bullchit (Star Trek, Elysium, Prometheus).

Ariel the bamboozler promoting the med bed Quackery. Magical $15k quantum energy vibrations and organ-healing crystals coming soon to a store near you.

These magical Med beds can cure anything because they’re imaginary. But, will they cure lunacy?
Are you not one of those that said vac's good, ivermectin bad? Maybe...maybe not...?
Hmmmmm 🤔

Nope, never said that.
I'll accept that. Can you (at the least) admit that the government, WHO, all big pharma, and the news media all conspired to pull one over on the American (and the rest of the world's) people for monetary and nefarious reasons?
What say you...?

I will admit America got fooled.

But you guys have been loving that reason ever since.

Kinda weird...HEY WE FOR FOOLED...not my fault

The answers were in the science...

Whoa whoa whoa! So much to unpack here. No minimizing and dismissing this one.

1. At least you admitted something. That’s a big step imo and kudos. Whether you really had no choice (because you don’t) or you actually realize this truth and are actually at step 1 so to speak is whatever. It’s your journey so keep on it.

I know a lot of people that know something is bullsh1t, like climate change or covid or one of the other various hot button disclosures that have come down the pipe the past 8 years.

But they stop there. They stop at knowing one of these narratives is bullsh1t. Why is that? Do they not have the capacity to find out why? Or even ask why? Is that it for you? Covid was a scam and just move along? Maybe the next narrative won’t be or maybe you need the next crisis narrative to focus on so you don’t have to look back and ask questions?

I asked an uncle I was at odds with on other topics but was bang on about climate change to see if he could find out why they do that and who’s behind it. It’s been crickets. So he knew it was bullsh1t, a lifetime of climate crisis lies...but that’s it. He just seemed content to stop there. Why? I don’t understand this.

These lies are so huge...why would one stop at just admitting they are lies? These are humanity affecting lies. So do you not wonder about what’s been put into your body? Why they ran this event? Who gains? Etc? Are you seeing the reports of the excess unexplained deaths now and connecting the dots to the timeline of shots?

See if you can’t, or won’t, ask questions and just say ‘ha!, good one, you really got me this time’ and leave it alone then yeah...we’re in big trouble. No offence but I’d be getting to the point where I’m going take some of these liars with me if they tricked me into a ~5 year voluntary suicide. Is the thought of this just too much?

You know it’s the few percent who wave the white flag and try to earn the masses through every one of these atrocities that end up right after the fact yet can’t seem to see it coming even though we have our last 100 years of recorded history to know that’s how it works. So if you’re with the mass consensus you’re most likely on the wrong end of it. 1930–1945 ring a bell for proof?

You're talking to people without logical thinking capability. I can prove that or they are being purposefully deceptive.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/17/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin