shining world
@shiningworld8
·
2h
Ariel, thanks for the impactful article. Once again, it looks like I won't be getting much sleep. Something's on my mind, can I ask a question?

If Tucker Carlson interviews President Putin, what do you think could be the intention?

Sorry if it's a trivial question. 🙏
shining world reposted
Ariel
@Prolotario1

Listen to me. Carefully. What you are witnessing with most public figures is a timeline correction. All these people have made a deal to carry out "The Great Awakening" without causing a Civil War.

This is why some are being allowed to stick around. What you are watching with Tucker Carlson is the 2.0 version doing what the original one would never be allowed to do.

Why? Because he's gone. This operation was never about abruptly removing all the pedophiles without any recourse to avoid social upheaval.

You are watching a delicate mission to awaken the people so that when it's time to show the tribunals it will be welcomed but half-way scoffed at as well. Because you have people who refuse to believe their sacred cows are Satanic Pedos. Especially the Conservatives. These are the more harder ones to awaken.

They are more brainwashed then the liberals. The Liberals carry on like the entire system is [bleep] up and just thug it out. The conservative actually believe all you need patriots, guns, bible, and the constitution to save this country.

Not knowing this is the other arm of the Cabal that is controlled by the Military Industrial Complex. Which is controlled from underground. Where 90% of the missing children are taken. This is why this has taken so long. Because people who had shows on CIA television for years know exactly where those kids are and most likely abused them as well.

Last edited by K22; 02/04/24.