Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by hosfly
Exactly the way democrats do an say.. hive minds..

Exactly!
They claim to be "Patriotic Americans" but want to lock up or administered psycho drugs for exercising their Freedom of Speech.
That is very much anti American.

No, not for exercising freedom of speech, but because rjf suspects you are incapable of caring for yourself due to your evident inability to test reality.

I share in his concern for you, but I see no need to lock you Q-types up. I do feel bad for your families though.
Thank Q for your concern,, Im awake and just fine,,thanks Ive been caring and providing for my family andfriends for a long time an still will God willing,, My family see most things the same way as I do and some are more ,,hardcore,,as for Reality?? You havnt seen the ball since the kickoff if you cant see whats out there in the open,, You and YOUR like have their eyes closed hoping its all BS or that at worst, itll go away,, I and others here can see, some, better than others, whats coming and IF Q is right Im in, If not and SHTF and it goes hot Im in as well,,, you know where I stand.. If this offends you Plz put my crazy ass on ignore,, This bickering and lip service is exactly what they (evil) wants, Instead of keyboard warrioring try diving into some of these hole and see where it leads,, theres alot out there and you may not have the sand to stick if this thread offends you,,

I AM AMERICA!