Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rjf
[Linked Image]

Here ya go jag. Maybe it will make you feel better. Just keep your hands out of your pants, dont want blisters.

Like you get in your throat?

Lump in my throat, no not the same. You little liberal you!!

Hahahah. TFF. Give a dumbass enough rope and they will hang their own self.

Calling me a lieberal and little and later you call me a dimocrap. You can get a chuckle from the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew with that BS but most Fire guys know that's a lie.

Like I said, keep posting lies and slinging arrows. Those on the Fire with half a brain now see I told the truth about you when I called you stupid and a liar. grin

What did the LORD say about scum stepping in their own trap. You did just as your dumbassed dimocraps did when stealing the 2020 Election.

They, like you, call others what they are and accuse others of what they do. Thats why your crew calls Trump a Nazi and said he would start WW3. That's why Q said you people are Stupid. You step in your own traps.

Keep talking, you reveal you're a liar, and it feels good when you talk fast.. grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]nearest full service gas station

At 6'1" I'm not exactly little, either. grin

That's a 26 inch bbl WBY. Do you know what a WBY is in hunting circles?

When do you get enough guts to show us pics of you and your outdoor activities? Are govt guys on the job allowed to do that?

Maybe we should as some other members of the Dumbassed Crew that too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/05/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin