Originally Posted by hosfly
The older I get, the more I realize, how little I knew when I was young and knew everything huh?

So, do you know who owns and controls the one (1) square mile of the soverign City of London, the soverign Vatican proper, the 8 soverign square miles of Washington DC and why our Government seat is on sovereign ground and our congress meets there and has no absolute control over the mayor of DC and the Capitol police and why they can legally do nothing about the MAGA prisoners of war there and how the decree of William the Conquerer can not be challenged in the World Court and what mistake Ulysses Grant made in letting it gain control over THE UNITED STATES CORPORATION and why the owners allowed Piglosi to erect barricades and walls in DC to legally keep US Troops at bay and do you know where the new US Capitol under control of our original Constitution FOR the United States will soon be?

Do you see Trump and the Patriots bankrupted the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION and returned us to The United States of America and our original Republic with a Constitution FOR the United States instead of the cabals Constitution OF The United States and is destroying the 800 year reign of power of the Cabal of William the Conquer?

As Q said, "It's going to be Biblical."

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/03/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin