Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Whip, K22, Hoss, Rain, DMc, NoDak, it seems some kind of psyop or Connect the Dots Clue is what is behind the US Navy officer firing off a ship with a backwards scope.

The boat is the USS John S McCain firstly.

I'm sure Whip and K22 can remember the Q post years ago re "Hands Up" and "Every dog has his day" referring to No Name spoken traitor McLame.

Shortly thereafter the news came out that the No Name traitor had died.

Quite some time after that John Casick was on life TV and let it "sllip" that "they had killed" No Name.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

DID JOHN CUSAK SAY WHAT HE SAID REFERRING TO THE SENATE ACTION GIVING THE GO ON NO NAMES EXECUTION PLAN?

I thought there had been a 30 day warning of No Names day coming. Im hoping someone can post more on this. I'm wondering what may be coming subsequent to this incident with the Navy officer.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...sing-photo-quickly-deletes-amid-mockery/

I've seen both Cassic and no names daughter Mehgan mention no name being killed. Rightfully so for his past transgressions.

Yes, I totally agree. Actually Casich said "....they put him to death", as if it was a legal judgement being carried out.

The thing is, from what I remember, the Q Drop warning came exactly 30 days to the hour BEFORE No Names death was announced. Grassley was activated. Activated for what? Today Grassley said there should be no abortions.

The question is, do we have a 30 day window before this notification is acted on and what could this psyop act be referring to.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/14/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin