Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Originally Posted by jaguartx
But, but, I thought DP had said Q wouldnt be back?

grin

Trust the Plan.......and check your PM

I'm surprised no one is running with JFK Jr. faking his death and is Q.

So, what do you think, DP?

Whats your idea as to why JFK Jr named his magazine George?

What is this Plan you expect one to trust without youre having explained it?

I think after the state primaries in Sept, when all the candidates are picked, then the charges will start being made public.

What are your thoughts?

I'm just screwing with you when I post, trust the plan. Thats how Q ends his posts so I do the same when I'm talking to yougrin

I think things are beginning to wrap up. Gowdy called out Schiff for leaking. They gave James Wolfe rope for 6 months and busted him when they knew who all his contacts were. He sent Ali Watkins an entire classified report by text, 82 pages of evidence at one time. Anyone tied to Wolfe is done.

I'm guessing Rosenstein is our guy and I'm going out on a limb and saying Mueller is too. If you throw out the Flynn conviction, everything Mueller has done seems to come back to Clintons people more than Trump.

I think Julian Assang is going to come into play also.

Keep in mind, I'm just a guy with a computer that don't know [bleep] from shinola so I could be wrong. I expect you to ride me like Seattle Slew if thats the casegrin

BTW, Here's proof that PePe the frog is real:

[Linked Image]

Trust the Plan

Last edited by DryPowder; 07/24/18.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.