Originally Posted by jaguartx
Is Soros, the Rockefellers, Builderbergs and Rothschilds pissed that the House of Saud has flipped from being a leg of the New World Order after imprisoning the Prince et al who supoorted Zero and Eric Schmidt and Hillary and now being a supporter of draining the swamp and supporter of The Don? whistle

Whose nuts did Trump squeeze to accomplish this? cool

Thanks Don, for the coup de grace you affected on the old system, which supported the illuminati and which they WERE a member of.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/05/world/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-purge.html

J-Tex,

I also read that and was shocked back in October as well, in learning SA was working directly with JEWS! ( huh? Wuh? Huh?) to take down another Muslim country, Iran. What the chit is happening???!

Now, almost immediately after that coup, whatever the reason, I think I read the guy that effected it was "disappeared" some how, a coup against the coup-ers. No One had heard or seen anything out if him. For awhile.

I didnt keep a copy of that article, it didnt make much news, but have they found him yet?

Soooo where is SA in the grand scheme? NWO "ally"? Or with the counter coup, a Return to hardline Muslim tenants and a closing off of society? I can't see that being it, cause of all the changes to womens right they just enacted, but maybe that was the reason for the original coup to begin with - Unhappy with Western influence, and American interference.

...paging Mr. Laden...Mr. Bin Laden, to the seafoamy green jihad phone at Davey Jones' station.

...blub glug blub glug...

Last edited by WillARights; 08/04/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016