This is a big one. I'll do my best to help you understand it. This is in reference to Eric Schmidt/Google/Google drafts where the black hats thought that by communicating in one google account in drafts mode (not sending it over the internet, thus avoiding NSA eyes...didn't work, POTUS and Q have it all) where everyone had the password to the account so they all could access it. Samples of the type of info transmitted...this is huge. REALLY HUGE. TREASON:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ab9df5 No.2602749 📁
Aug 14 2018 19:02:45 (EST)
GMAIL DRAFTS
[GOOG SAFEGUARDED HIGHEST LEVEL [Access [3-GOOG] - SERVER ROUTING - NON US BASED] server was offshore with highest protections
[Sample] of the types of transmissions sent
Wet Work? assassinations
Human Trafficking?
Sharing of ICE/Border Patrol C-INTEL [schedules] to SAFEGUARD? EXIT/ENTRANCE? human trafficking/ISIS sleeper cells/drugs/cartels avoid detection w/ classifed info
Sharing of FBI C-INTEL to SAFEGUARD PRIV-OPs? classified intel shared to facilitate private/clandestine ops...think Fast & Furious
Sharing of DOJ 'Where We Stand' investigation(s) & Guide to OVERCOME-DISMISS-WIN? Dirty DOJ under Holder/Lynch sabotaged own investigations
Transfer of money instructions to LEFT ORGS>>>DOJ Settlements? money laundering/payoffs leftist organizations
Off-book meetings?
Play dates? sick phoucks...pedophilia/sex slaves not unlike the podesta emails using pedo code words i.e. "pizza, pasta, chicken lover"
Stand down orders?
Non-action orders?
Muslim Brotherhood?
Cross coord w/ UK assets / O-PRO in SIS/UK-P? comms with UK operatives re: FISA/Steele dossier/take down of POTUS
Coord w/ foreign actors for payment/money disperse?
Coord w/ AID ORGS for [illegal] plans? Many of these aid organizations have black op aspects...Clinton Foundation/Red cross/child "rescue" orgs
HAM radio instructions if remote-5? Nellie Ohr got her HAM license to avoid detection w/Russian collusion narrative. Didn't work. Other HAM operators also
……………..
Why did ES make public NSA CLAS tools? Don't know much about prism/xkeyscore or Eric Schmidt making it public. I'll have to research it.
Think XKeyscore + PRISM specifically.
Was such tech kept from 'elected' officials?
Was such tech kept from 'elected' directors?
Why was NO SUCH AGENCY created? NSA created to gather everything on everyone. .gov surveillance state
Think SIGINT. signals intelligence. gathering of intelligence b/t people or electronic signals
What ADVANTAGES exist to BIG TECH, other ABC off/on agencies, elected officials, CEOs, FOREIGN ADVERSARIES etc. if such information is learned?
What price are you (the PUBLIC) willing to pay? our taxes paid for all this illegal activity
Did you ever play HIDE-AND-SEEK?
Q

Stay tuned...Cheers!