Thanks for stopping by and sharing your blatant ignorance brought to light with your troll like addition to the thread. Please elaborate and further the discussion re:Armageddon. Please also point to where, exactly, myself, K22, or jag pontificated on Armageddon. Some others might have said a thing or three about it, but the core players in this thread have not. There is a battle going on, but it's not the one you refer to. It's a battle for of the mind which you have apparently not participated in. Is name calling next? And exactly which sages are you referring to? Please also feel free to go into detail with the research you've done on the subject, how current or historical perspectives on the subject have changed or remained the same, and give us the meat on how you've critically thought the subject through to arrive at your opinion on the matter.

Interjecting statements such as the one above, however, leads me to the conclusion that most of what you've gleaned on the subject is what others have told you. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Not much effort required there, but hey, football season is just around the corner and the beer's on ice, so what does it really matter anyways? Life is good as a sheeple, yes? Rock on with your bad self brah.