Originally Posted by curdog4570
It SHOULD be allowable to disbelieve official accounts of events without putting forth an alternative “ theory “ about it. But it’s not.

A Defense Lawyer is under no obligation to present an alternative explanation, nor point to a different person as being the perpertrator of a crime....... but juries have come to expect it.

For instance, I don’t know the truth behind the killing of JFK, but I sure as hell don’t believe Oswald acted alone. I think that qualifies me as a “Doubter “, not a Conspiracy Theorist.

By the same token, I can believe career bureaucrats in our intelligence agencies want to see Trump fail, just as Limbaugh wanted to see Obama fail. That doesn’t require me to believe some elaborate plot orchestrated from the top down by some Deep State Mastermind. It also does not require me to dismiss THAT scenario out of hand.

Good post, curdog4570. It pretty well labels where I am.

My negativism is not with the possibility Q exists, or any of that. Its the idea put forth here that if you don't believe you are somehow less than caring or whatever. I don't need someone else telling me what I should be thinking, especially when they them self don't know any definitive answers. For me, all of the Q drops are like reading tea leaves or opening fortune cookies and anyone who is hooked will find mental "salvation" and those who aren't will wander in the wilderness.

I truly believe that more is going on behind the scenes than we can see, and even possibly more than we can imagine for ourselves at this point in time. And I know where my allegiance is if its called upon, but I'm not into soap operas and lights and mirrors designed to get me there. I'm fully capable of getting there on my own without coaching from others.

Anyone who takes a moment to watch the MSM already knows that we are already in a fight for minds, and have been for quite some time in the past. A "today" example is the crap like what happened recently in Sweden that goes on regularly in Europe, but somehow our MSM fails to ever "see it" or to report on it. Their failure to report it is not new news.......

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ