There is a plan in place and they are moving in accordance with it. As I follow what is going on it sure is a great plan and is working very well. I certainly am glad they don't do it the way I thought it should be done. Probably would have been a lot of innocent bystanders dead and the culprits off partying somewhere with a lot of high fives and pats on the back, and we would still be rotting away as a country.
I must say that if all of us were right in our analogy of how this should be going down, then why aren't we up there in swamp country directing the draining? Any volunteers? Anyone of us impatient do gooders patriots with the perfect plan ready to go? Since none of us want to take the time out of our very important schedules and head to DC with our great 100% fool proof plan then maybe we should be satisfied with sending prayers and words of encouragement.
It is very apparent that not many even know the names of the puppet masters let alone the swamp creatures. Years back when I was pro active it was sure lonely. We knew those around the country who were also pro active and had links to each other, but it still was damn few. So few that after (X) amount years, some deaths and old age, we became very few and very discouraged. Seen a lot of lips moving but no fruit.
Like everyone here I am now regulated to the Internet with practically no physical support for those willing to stand right up in the front line and take the hits. I applaud and take my hat off to them. To the Trumps who are willing to put their money where their mouth is. Or as it was well said years ago............" we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Anyone here giving up their life and fortune to drain the world swamp?

If Q missed the mark, which they haven't, wait mark are you putting out there?

Last edited by K22; 08/30/18.