Originally Posted by Whip
Doubters gonna doubt. Frankly, without knowing the plan, I'd be a doubter at this point also. Following Q has changed the way I interpret the "news" cycle, especially watching the master troll of all time, POTUS. Using logical thinking, however, one finds it hard to reconcile Sessions' strong support of POTUS during the campaign and the knowledge that "You're fired" is used when needed and the seeming do nothing approach of the AG up until now.

My trust in POTUS remains steadfast. WWG1WGA

http://www.independentsentinel.com/...-the-doj-fbi-defies-presidential-orders/

President Trump said, “I don’t have an attorney general,” in an interview with Hill.TV released on Wednesday.

“I’m so sad over Jeff Sessions because he came to me. He was the first senator that endorsed me. And he wanted to be attorney general, and I didn’t see it,” Mr. Trump said during an interview.

The president said Mr. Sessions “did very poorly” during his confirmation hearing and missed softball questions. He also expressed dissatisfaction with Sessions performance on border control. That issue would take some time to explain but Sessions is not effective on anything, including the border. He can’t even stop MS-13.

Due to the fact that Jeff Sessions appeared “mixed up and confused” during his confirmation hearings, he ended up “giving very confusing answers” to “easily answered” questions, the President said. That is true.

President Trump believes the pressure of the hearings is what caused him to instantly recuse.

The media is already trashing the President, claiming it’s a “tirade”. In fact, it’s simply the truth and Sessions is responsible for damaging the presidency.

Your "bull" may be goring you.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.