Originally Posted by curdog4570
If you look at the basic message of this whole Q thing, wherein we don’t have to do anything to bring about the fall of the Deep State, but we are being kept abreast of developments so that we don’t panic when the Plan comes to fruition.... well.... that would be an ideal setup for a future chain of events where our legs are being pissed on while we are told it’s raining.

Put another way, what calamity could befall the Deep State that would induce panic in you and me?

The panic will be those normies on the left and several on the right. MSM will go for broke and make it look like the sky is falling. The Soro's of the world will fund many riots and the CIA/Mossad will do their best to interrupt and field many false flags. I could go on and on with this "panic" idea, but I think you get the point. There will be a lot of pissing down your back and saying its raining before this is over.

Hosfly, thank you for the kind words and vote of confidence it is much appreciated. What is most appreciated is your willing to think and or expand your thinking along with all of the others.
So you are an older workaholic too. LOL! I don't want to admit it, but I have you and Whip in the age department. Bummer!! .....................................but not Jag. LOL