Originally Posted by hosfly
I could easily be wrong but I think Jordan is talking more about RR than sessions,, He does say that he expects T to fire sessions,, trap? truth? I dont know,, as far as the docs,, sessions cant turn over docs on an ongoing investigation/probe,much less one that he is recused himself on,, Im hearin/interpreting this video as RR is clogging the toilet as far as not turning over docs,, I have no idea on what sessions was supeonaed on or for,,

Here is the actual subpoena, it was posted on this thread back on 10/3 and 10/17.

https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/092718_Subpoena.pdf

It specifically demands Sessions deliver,

1) the Mccabe memos.

2) the Woods File (FISA Apt)

3) all Documents and communications shared with the Gang of Eight in May 2018 as related to Russia.

According to JJ, these Documents and memos have not been delivered either by RR or Sessions, or anyone.

OH, I forgot, The subpoena ordered Sessions to deliver the documents on 10-4-2018, The video of JJ informing us that those documents had not been delivered was published on 10-16. 12 days after the deadline.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/25/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.