Steve, thanks for re-posting that video. I knew I had heard/seen it somewhere, just couldn't remember where. Jordan definitively states that they haven't received the memos, which is on Sessions. Jordan's focus also appears to be mainly on RR as he doesn't mention Sessions by name. So for right now, I'm going with his statement as fact. What has really happened is anybody's guess. For instance, if you think that Trump hasn't already seen ALL of the FISA app and the various memos or 302's, or at the very least been briefed on its content...well, I'm guessing you'd be wrong. The frustrating thing for all of us is just that though, it's still a guess.

Hosfly, I love ya man and appreciate your attitude but I think Steve brings value here though we may get tired of his always playing devil's advocate. That role, however, is necessary to any good debate. I'm interested in engaging in that because sometimes I find that my wanting to believe what Q says influences my discernment in sussing out the truth. It's healthy to keep that in check IMO. I trust Q and I trust the plan, the difference for me is I don't put a lot of importance in whether or not something Q said comes true at a certain time or in a certain way. Disinfo? Shifting timeline? Change in tactics? [bleep], I don't give a [bleep]. I'm seeing forward momentum and I am overjoyed at the changes we've seen in the last two years. I trust Trump to get [bleep] done. Bigly.

Curdog, your comment is worthless and unproductive to this discussion. You really enjoy being the Q-ber basher. More power to you. If we really wanted to employ the tactics you suggest I'm sure it would be a bit more sporty than it has been. Calling someone a bitch or dick is not the same as character assasination, nor is putting someone on ignore. Steve seems pretty thick skinned anyways and I'm sure he can handle it. Even though it's immature, and I'm guilty of it, name calling don't amount to squat in the big picture. That being said, are you attacking our character to suit a purpose? Or are you just interested in a ball licking bromance with Steve? I'm sure that you're probably a good dude too Curdog, but I don't know. I've just seen too many guys on the fire like you that remind me of my school days...you know, the ones that never take action and do [bleep] on their own but are the loudest voice when their hero is laying in the licks? They are also the first to turn tail and run when [bleep] goes south. That applicable to you or not?

I've got thick skin too. I honestly don't give a flying [bleep] what you think of me. The reward of reaching out and touching a few fire brothers with information they might not have otherwise been exposed to is enough for me. They are integral to the success of the plan as the "We" forces grow bigger and stronger and more informed by our own choice and thus become a force to be reckoned with. In the end, we, Patriots and anons, are Q team. Re-watch that clip of Gen. Flynn where he's talking about a digital army. Get it?

Cheers to the lot of you. God bless.