Originally Posted by hosfly
I'm not sure on that steve. You could have somthing there, but Sessions detemines law not party or personal policies,HOWEVER Sombody like sec of state Pomp would quaify under that particular sentance you defined in bold print, but i admit i dont kno for sure,,,

an employee appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, whose position is located within the United States, who determines policies to be pursued by the United States in the nationwide administration of Federal laws.

Sessions is exempt as ,
1) He was appointed by the President.

2) Confirmed by the Senate

3) His office is in the United States

4) He administers Federal Laws

Comey was also Exempt for the same reasons. That is why when he publicly stated that the FBI was "reopening" the Hillary email case right before the election, the Democrats (Who were fit to be tied) and the Obama DOJ didn't call for his indictment citing the Hatch Act as the reason.

The Hatch Act does Not prohibit our DOJ and FBI from enforcing Federal laws at any time, not even weeks before an election. There is no "grace" period for criminal acts.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.