Originally Posted by hosfly
I still think the sessions/DOJ stalling on revealing to house commitie is a smokescreen,, Steve, your free to believe watever you want,, I cant back my statment up with facts, but somthing about it smells like a trap,, Glad to see u taking the time to research an put the effort in,,

OK, if it is a smokescreen, Why?

Why the need to form a Phony adversarial relationship between President Trump and Sessions?

The Democrats and the Media are not going to luv some Sessions because of some Phony smokescreen, especially when this "smokescreen" is advertised all over the web.

Does anyone really think that if Sessions indicts a few Republicans, refuses to comply with Congressional Subpoenas, files lawsuits against the President, obstructs congressional investigations and supports the Deep State Coup against President Trump, that the media will sit back and say" Hmmm, Sessions is a good guy so we should trust him and luv him", after he is "unleashed" and drops these 50K indictment on the Deep State? Does anyone actually believe this?

Look what happened to Comey.
He stood in front of God and everyone and said "Hillary" would not be prosecuted.
With that he got more Democrat and Media luv than Sessions could ever hope for.

Then Comey stands in front of God and everyone and says that he is reopening the Clinton investigation, and before he could finish his news conference the Democrats and the Media hated him more than any other man on earth.

Thern when President Trump fired Comey, all of a sudden he was the most luved man on earth.

Does anyone actually think that the democrats and the Media are going to luv some Sessions and stick with that luv after he becomes unleashed.

That is just plain crazy, there is no loyalty in the Democrat party or the Media.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/27/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.