Originally Posted by K22
The tree's get confusing don't they. smile

I liked Q and the theory of Q better when he made "drops" that gave us hope and gave us the ability to believe there are Patriots working behind the scenes. Patriots that are going to take down the Deep State and all we had to do was believe and to "trust".

Then when he started to make predictions that included actual times, days and months, I sat eagerly and patiently waiting for his predictions to come to pass, I trusted that his predictions were going to come true. Then they didn't. Not a single prediction he has made since I started to "Trust" in him has come true.

OK, so we all know that schit happens and things don't always go as planned, but Q is not only batting a 1000 in the prediction department, he has failed to drop a single post to help explain why his predictions have failed.

Which brings me to a bigger question, if he can't even get a simple Sessions Subpoena correct, what else in the undercover Deep State war is he getting wrong, or should I say, what is he getting right?

Last edited by steve4102; 10/31/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.