Originally Posted by hosfly
I agree JK! We hav a POTUS who is out beating the damn bushes trying to gather up votes to keep the wolves off,and some of us, just wanna cry about whats not happened,, instead what has took place ,, The Potus is getting things done! He has turned the "never trumpers" into allies altho som are still suspect, they ARE falling into line with his and OUR agenda,, And yet because some anon has said a several things that hasnt come to pass YET and on the time schedule of a fence sitter,, well hes gotta be fake the plan is a fake an a hoax,, Bullshlt, This deep state purge IS happening! WE are educating ourselfs an opening our eyes, Make No mistake, Hannibel IS at the gates,, and we have to defend,our family our country and our freedom to do this we must help our POTUS,, Steve wine about it all you want, if your still on this thread,You KNOW things aint right And you WANT to help, Stop being such a Btch and crying because its not on your schedule,, its sickening to hear a grown ass man complain and wine like u do,, wake the fuQ up and see whats going on between the lines,,

Agreed, President Trump is the man. He is getting things done and has not only turned a few Never-Trumpers around he has even turned a few brain dead liberals around.

As for "My schedule" I don't have one. Q does, or at least he did.

It is Q that set the schedule of "Red October" , It was Q that posted "Big Week ahead", it was Q that posted "Bombs" before the Midterms, it was Q that posted [RR] fired/resigned before midterms, it was Q that posted "DECLASS" before midterms, it was Q that set the date/time and schedules, not me.

It was Q that failed to fulfill any of his prediction and or promises "On His Schedule".

Trump is real, Trump is honest, Trump is a fighter, Trump is a genius, Trump is working hard to take down the Deep State, Trump working overtime to keep Republican control of both houses of congress, Trump is being attacked from all sides-the media-the democrats-and the establishment yet he keeps on fighting and keeps on winning. I could not be more proud of my President and more proud of the deplorables that elected him and still support him.

As for Q, he has turned out to be a dud and a phony.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.