Glad to see everyone is doing so well. I took Jag's advice and put whino4102 on ignore as he has nothing to offer here other than his negativity. If I was a being a dick like him and was called out on it multiple times I'd take heed and, at the very least, move on to something more productive with my time. He's made his point and only time will tell how it all plays out. What I don't understand is what motivates someone like him as I honestly don't see any positive benefits to that type of behavior. But in life it takes all types, and those of his ilk are quickly weeded out of my life for lack of positive contribution. I appreciated his view in the beginning and honestly considered what he was saying, but at this point he's beating a dead horse and that carcass is downright stinky now. What I can't figure is if the stench is from the carcass or from him...either way I'm staying upwind.

I don't claim to have any special status or insight into Q and have called some things wrong regarding interpretation of his posts. Frankly, it doesn't concern me. I think things are going according to plan, whatever that plan may be, and if they're not, POTUS and Q team have war gamed it out and provided for all contingencies. I'm chill and relaxed and asking everyone I know if they're voting and I have yet to talk to one person who is unaware of the gravity and importance of this vote next week. MAGA's are mobilized to the max near as I can tell. Seven days to go and then we move on to the next phase depending on how the chips fall. Still trusting the plan here.

MAGA
WWG1WGA