Originally Posted by hosfly
Personally Id like to think both,Sessions and RR are on Trumps team He dont constantly trash them as is his M.O. I dont know if theres anything to it ,,Or if they are just exhibitions in his deep state zoo,, stool pidgeons maybe? I could see Trump exposing them as "his"while the DS wonder if they are singing,, And maybe they are In harness pulling the Trump agenda wagon,,, I cant make up my mind on this situation,,,

Maybe I missed it, but I have not seen or read President Trump trash or speak ill of [RR]. He has said, "I like Rod, we get along great", or something similar.

Sessions on the other hand has had his share of trashing by his President.
"If I would have known he was going to recuse himself, I would have picked someone else".
I do not have an Attorney General".
'Maybe I'll fire him, we'll see".

President Trump also Blasted Sessions for indicting those two (R) members of congress just before the election.

If Sessions was on President Trump's team, why would he file a law suit stopping the "Declass" we have all been waiting for, even Q?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.