Originally Posted by K22
Page 266 of 266 1 2 … 264 265 266

I was hoping you'd let me know if I was wrong from your perspective.

That said, I just looked at our desk top computer and also at my wife's lap top computer, and both are showing 127 pages also while not signed in and 111 pages when signed in. I just checked my forum preference here and I'm using the "forum default" for number of posts shown per page. What are you using?

While signed on, I'm seeing 24 posts on page 110. Whether that is the forum default or not, I haven't checked. It's simply what I'm seeing on three device in my home that I assume are all tied to my forum preferences, which once again is the "forum default" for number of post viewed per page. I didn't check the previous 109 pages to see if that is consistent. I bet it I set my preference to 1 post per page, I'd be approaching infinity about right now........ laugh

Please advise if I'm I doing something wrong? Will Q correct me or do I need to research this to get to the proper answer from your perspective?

Again......... Get out and vote on Tuesday to keep the Trump Train moving on down the tracks.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ