I don’t, nor have I ever given political prognostications merit. They seem to be either completely false or intentionally misleading, either way they’re unreliable. I’ve become fond of real action over future predictions and that is the best predictor for what’s going to happen. The corruption runs so deep and touches virtually everyone in DC in such a profound way that to “investigate” it or prosecute it would be a conflict of interest.

I’m glad that Q has awoken many to the fact that our government is broken and has become a legitimized Mafia that only serves itself. They don’t care about our security. They don’t care about our freedoms and they despise our Constitution, viewing it as an outdated piece of paper written by rich, white men that impedes their assault on the citizens. Q has gotten people to start questioning the motives of our government and elected officials and I see that as a good thing.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~