Everyday we are given some clues and hope that justice will return to Justice and every day that hope is shattered with indictments, lack of indictments, Trump's DOJ obstruction, Trump's FBI obstruction, Trump's OIG incompetence. Mueller openly violating the rule of law without consequences and the List goes on and on.

Q throws us a bone, we grab on with all our might in hopes that it is real, then poof bone be gone, only to be replaced with another excuse as to what that bone really meant.

It's getting old and it's getting late. Do something for f*cks sake, anything. Give us something "Real", a simple indictment of a small fish like Hillary's gardener or pool boy, something-anything.

All this talk about President Trump's EO and the use of Military Tribunals is the last bone I will bite on to. If after the first of the year and we don't see DECLASS and the opening of some of these 60+K sealed indictments then I will know in my heart that this whole movement is nothing more than a movement without substance and truth.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.