Originally Posted by hosfly
Thinking out loud here , Id say we will see alot of the lower hanging fruit get indicted, their leaders defaced and socially ruined for the time, I cant see the husseins,bills and hills going to jail for at least 6 more years,,, that would make political martyrs out of them,,and we def dont need that,,, hussein would call on his muzzie followers and hill would conjure demons,,, bill? well hed try to rape the demons,,,,, my best guess from the magic 8 ball,not the Q ball would be that when Trump leaves office he will burn their ass's down,, DISCLAIMER,,,, all just a guess and these veiws are my own and only my own,,this is not an approved Q prediction,,, :-)

Yup, I agree, the criminals and those that have committed Treason will be let off the hook for political reasons. And they know it, that's why they are walking around free as a bird, making speeches slamming our President, appearing on the MSM and late night TV shows slamming the President, writing books slamming our President and tweeting the same anti-Trump garbage. They know they are safe, "for the sake of Unity", ya know.

my best guess from the magic 8 ball,not the Q ball, would be that when Trump leaves office he will burn their ass's down,,

First, how can a private citizen "Burn their asses down".

Second, How many False Flag attacks (Deep State ammunition) like the recent one in CA are we going to have to put up with while Q, President Trump and the Deep State play cat-n-mouse?

Third, If Q knows everything and can stop a missile attack on the President, can ground Pelosi and stop her assassination attempt on the President, How cum Q couldn't stop the CA Deep State sponsored shooting in CA? Or was this one intentionally allowed to happen so as to "expend ammunition" of the Deep State?

Last edited by steve4102; 04/29/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.