https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3207729 You dumbass's still dont get it,, Q is not the written scripture,, Q is not forcing you to buy into anything,,if thats the case your the type the dems and gloabalist's target,, Q encourages you to research for yourself ,Q is not selling info, Q points out a topic, you do your own research,, predictions? cmon, If yall cant see whats going on there then go back to sleep, Read the link,, think, water is not the only way to stop a fire,, Arming we the people with info is the goal of Q, if you use Q as the magic 8 ball ,well thats on you,, I use this Q phenom,as a very useful tool for my own ,and to interact with other like minded people, not to be a tool like others, if you buy into it good its on you, if you dont, its on you,either way, theres absolutly nothing you can do to change my mind,Im comfy and fine where my state of mind is,, you are the ones that sound a bit derainged,like under conviction trying to disprove every thing YOU dont like,,LOL but hey,dont matter whos right or wrong does it? because where we go one we go all,,truly

I AM AMERICA!