Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by xverminator
Bayou kid................You're an idiot but I still love you!!

X-VERMINATOR

Hes too stupid to know im not interested in street cred.

Hes too stupid to figure out im interested in what Q said. IOW, hes just stupid and striving for recognition. He doesnt like being dissed though this brains equal horse piss.

He wants street cred man and he is too stupid to get it by what he does so he can only run his mouth.

If I'm so stupid................ Then why are you so disturbed if someone doesn't buy the Disney version of what you're trying to pave the streets with?

Bayou, I genuinely think you are a good guy but I wonder if you have actually read any of the crumbs the Q team is dropping.

If you don't believe there is a team of individuals ( Q ) at the NSA that are working hand in hand with POTUS and the US Military to bring down the deep state and the NWO, then simply don't respond to this thread.

It's like going to church and telling the patrons they are wasting their time on such foolishness. If you don't believe, you just stay the heck out of church, right?

Simply put, what we are seeing is the largest information dump in the history of the world!

If you would like to get brought up to speed, I would suggest going to https://qmap.pub/ and just read! I suggest starting with the tool bar on the left hand side of the screen. By clicking on each symbol and reading the content, you will be provided a very good road map to help you navigate your way through the actual Q drops.

Remember, unlike the propaganda you get from watching mainstream news, Q drops are simply information. What you do with the information is entirely up to you! Nobody here is forcing you or anyone else to believe.....

X-VERMINATOR

I do "believe there is a team of individuals at the NSA (and elsewhere) that are working hand in hand with POTUS and the US Military to bring down the deep state and the NWO". I'm just not into buying the crap pushed by some here daily that "those of us who believe are members of a special club" and that anyone who hasn't bought the decoder ring crap is somehow unclean and uneducated.

The Q'bers here could help themselves a bunch by not acting like they and they alone have "the knowledge" that needs to be believed based on the next Q-Drop or based on a link that is two years old.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ