Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by K22
You fella's sound like a broken record. Instead of doing what XV said to go check out you keep monkey mimicking the same sentences over and over. I suppose you do it thinking that if it is done enough times it becomes the truth. Do you guys have 4am talking points handed to you every morning?
On this thread along with several others it becomes the same topic. Trump appoints someone to a position and according to many on the Fire........A. He can't pick people worth a [bleep]...........[never mind he's a successful business man
B. He fires to many people, he needs to learn to either get along, learn how to run a country, or, back to A. his hiring skills really suck. and then there is C. His so called "Plan" sucks, he has no idea what he's doing, he has no "Plan".

Putting you fella's on ignore maybe one course to take, but I'm not of that mindset. I prefer the old adage of keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Not that I consider you anti Q people enemies, it's the idea of that saying that I follow.
So for you shadow sign folks all I can say is "carry on".

"You shall know them by their fruits"

So which is it from your statement. Are we an "enemy" or not because we don't buy the Q-schtick stuff lock stock and barrel that you are serving daily..........?

I truly believe that good will come from over the horizon. I'm just not into the Disney version of everything being peddled here. It's interesting that you mention a broken record..........

Do you read?

No. I can't read.... That coupled with an extremely low IQ have been major problems for me all of my life. Just trying to clarify your somewhat double edged statement.

What would Q say about that? Is there hope for me?
No ,, I think its pretty funny and yet sad ,that you three trolls are doing nothing,but squalling and bawling about your opinion not being repected,, How humilliating that must feel for you guys,, Id laugh but my mom would come back from the grave an snatch a knot on my head for teasing the water heads,, so Ill just leave it at this,, I pity your sad ass life, I was hoping yall were just not seeing the big picture that after research has become obvious to many,but not you,,, If thats not the case than i pity you, because if your kicks are pissing on opinions of others without any backing,,well its a sad life you live,,I do pity your sad ass existance,,

How do you know that I don't have backing for my opinions? You Q-bers do a lot of assuming about people you know nothing about. All you 'know" is that I don't buy your fantasy land version of reality, and none of you like that.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ