Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by hosfly
Steve I really need to get up and take a piss,, Now I cant provide proof that i need to go, but my bladder is telling me too much coffee,,my mind is saying meh,,,, don worry 'bout it theres time,, which is right???? I need your opinion , both cant be right ,,

Do you stand or sit? Just a simple answer, please. And definitely no pictures............ crazy

More importantly............ What does Q do? Stand or sit?

More misdirection?
Why are you so interested? It dont take a weatherman to see which way the blows huh... Jag is right about your apperant infatuation with dominate males .. you follow people into restrooms to see? LOL BOYROVER LOL says all huh

You and Jag are dominant males? That's a discussion topic in itself. No interest at all in seeing proof. That's why I said no pictures.

By your approach to quickly label others if you think you can benefit by doing it, I'm guessing that you're a closet sitter who's trying to hide major insecurities.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ