Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think steve is a stealth anti Trumper.

Frist, Trump is doing nothing.

Trump better get busy draining the swamp or its going to be too late.

Then, when Trump does something , what he did isnt worth a crap.

Trump cant do crap cause hes powerless as his people are deep state and dont work for him.

Crap. We're dead.

You think wrong.
I am a non-believer in Q.
None, zero predictions made by Q have come to frustration.

As for me, I live in a liberal hell hole.
I campaigned hard for Trump in this hell hole with little chance that I could change the minds of the brain dead. Yet I fought hard.
I contributed money to the Donald Trump campaign as well as every Republican running in my state. I even gave Scot a Walker a few bucks in neighboring Wisconsin. Even though I literally have no money to spare.
Everywhere I go, I wear one of my many Trump, MAGA, or Trump 2020 Hats. I am proud of my President and I am proud to have voted for him, and I will not be afraid to show my support for fear of some SJW making bad decisions in my presents

Some around me say that I follow him blindly and will support him no matter what. They are right to a point, but that does not mean that I agree with everything he says and does in regards to attacking his attacker's and it sure as hell doesn’t mean that by not following Q and not believing in Q I do not believe in my President.

Now with that said, you go your way and I’ll go mine as far as Q is concerned. You voice your reasons you support Q and I’ll voice mine as to why I think it is all a scam and misdirection. In the end, we both support Donald J Trump and that to me is all that matters.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/24/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.