Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by hosfly
XV has a strong point here = MOST people just read news an dont read the drops and the reason for the drops and related links,, A drop is ususally its own little dig or rabbit hole,, or thats how I reason ,, we all have a good point here an there and we should all step back and put the info together to glean wat the info is leading to ,Ill say this again ,Q is not a magic 8ball,,Q is putting out leaks for people to investigate,but like some here will talk some smack,Q IS NOT A PROFIT,sorry,Q is steering narrative to what we need to be looking into thats coinciding with whats coming out , Its very easy to get offended wen sombody dont agree with OUR opinions,, but U can bet your ass that WWG1WGA is in fact the truest words we will hear,, Hell I kinda liked the tin foil roof LOL guys if we get offended of somthing as cool as that ,we gotta take a breath,, I get on a rant at work and somtimes wrap my hard hat in foil for fun,, Patriots if the turd is getting close to the turbine we need to be stand united,, UNITED we are STRONG! Q

This post is so on target. Q has never predicted anything. .

Q has predicted a lot.

Go back and find the drop where Q gave specific time and date that HRC would be arrested.
Didn't happen.
Then Q dropped, that well she may not have been arrested, but she was detained.

Many more predictions that failed found here.

Here is every QAnon prediction that’s failed to come true
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-failed-predictions/

I have and did. The first post you claim is a Q post giving a date and time of arrest is not a Q post nor is portrayed to be so. Q was answering that 4 chan drop in which Q posted: Anonymous ID:BQ7V3bcW Sat 28 Oct 2017 16:44:28 No.147012719 Report
Quoted By: >>147017117 >>147017275 >>147036772 >>147039926,1 >>147039926,3 >>147039926,4 >>147039926,7
>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

So the only prediction concerning Hillary early on was that the extradition (paperwork) was already in motion in case she tried to run. The Anon post incorporated within the Q post was not Q's trip code.

Last edited by K22; 05/26/19.