It sure put me on high alert when I saw it. Instantly tried to remember what exactly Q had said about owls. I knew I remembered satanic symbolism. I knew the Federal Reserve was headquartered there and I knew the Rothschilds run the FED but had to go back and read the drops again. Yep, just another coincidence grin Q the LARP cry...

As far as I know, out of all the anon message boards this is the first time this particular satanic symbol has been identified. The next logical step is to research and find the link to the Rothschilds that reside just down the street, right?

I'm working on that now and I'm finding the Rothschilds connection to the Gateway Arch is a very deep dark rabbit hole. Which is why it's silly to waste any more time with Steve and friends....

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 06/11/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)