Originally Posted by xverminator
Steve, I would really like to continue the conversation we started but it's becoming very clear you have tunnel vision and I've got a 30,000' perspective. I've been where you are now, skeptical and in the infancy of understanding. That was several months and several hundred research hours ago....

I don't come here to pretend to be some kind of autist, because I'm not! I do however read and research a lot, I mean a crap load!! So much so, I can tell just by your posts where you source much of your news.....

You are so uninformed on so many subjects that I simply don't have the time or focus to try to refute all of it. In fact I find you mentally exhausting. Skepticism is not a good excuse to be lazy! Do the work!!

X-VERMINATOR

Well said X-V.
Many of the questions or his skepticism's have been answered many posts back, some by me, some by Whip, and some by several others, but he refuses to hear it. I have no intentions of answering any more of his alleged questions nor will I entertain the idea.
I am not an autists either, but like X-V and others I have read and researched a lot for many years also. "doom and gloom" may be a great news media seller but is nothing more than a tangled web of defeat, easy to engage, hard to disengage from. I much prefer the light at the end of the tunnel idea because it works in the end.

The Q proof youtube video that X-V posted should have been enough to open any's eyes if they have eye's to see. Of all the proofs shown in that video, Steve choose to try demean the NK/CIA proof saying that Kim turned against Trump in the end and fired missiles. If he would have listened just a tiny bit with an open mind he would have heard that NK was freed from the CIA by Trump and all they (CIA) had left to false flag with was a missile that went no where. If he would have been researching he would have known that was dealt with and no longer does the CIA/DS have that capability in NK. I couldn't help buy notice that Steve did not address any of the other proofs. His position on the NK/CIA subject is weak at best and shows how uniformed he really is. I hope someday soon he can see the light instead of the darkness, time will tell.