Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by xverminator
Steve, I would really like to continue the conversation we started but it's becoming very clear you have tunnel vision and I've got a 30,000' perspective. I've been where you are now, skeptical and in the infancy of understanding. That was several months and several hundred research hours ago....

I don't come here to pretend to be some kind of autist, because I'm not! I do however read and research a lot, I mean a crap load!! So much so, I can tell just by your posts where you source much of your news.....

You are so uninformed on so many subjects that I simply don't have the time or focus to try to refute all of it. In fact I find you mentally exhausting. Skepticism is not a good excuse to be lazy! Do the work!!

X-VERMINATOR

Well said X-V.
Many of the questions or his skepticism's have been answered many posts back, some by me, some by Whip, and some by several others, but he refuses to hear it. I have no intentions of answering any more of his alleged questions nor will I entertain the idea.
I am not an autists either, but like X-V and others I have read and researched a lot for many years also. "doom and gloom" may be a great news media seller but is nothing more than a tangled web of defeat, easy to engage, hard to disengage from. I much prefer the light at the end of the tunnel idea because it works in the end.

The Q proof youtube video that X-V posted should have been enough to open any's eyes if they have eye's to see. Of all the proofs shown in that video, Steve choose to try demean the NK/CIA proof saying that Kim turned against Trump in the end and fired missiles. If he would have listened just a tiny bit with an open mind he would have heard that NK was freed from the CIA by Trump and all they (CIA) had left to false flag with was a missile that went no where. If he would have been researching he would have known that was dealt with and no longer does the CIA/DS have that capability in NK. I couldn't help buy notice that Steve did not address any of the other proofs. His position on the NK/CIA subject is weak at best and shows how uniformed he really is. I hope someday soon he can see the light instead of the darkness, time will tell.

So, Kim has turned against Trump and now is our enemy again and Trump lied when he said things were going well with Kim and NK?

Well, id be willing to make a bet Trump is right.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin