Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, Operation Mad Hatter was going down in Ar as FBI and NYPD Child Trafficking Task Force is searching Eppy Island.

Humm, so where have we heard the term Mad Hatter used before regarding Hillary? Oh, I remember, we heard that from Q. What a coincidence.

When asked if he had anything to do with Epsteins suicide, Bill replied, It depends on what your definition of suicide is.
shocked

Now we learn, the NSA has an old computer named Harvest. Humm, where have I heard that term before?

Oh, har har har. I heard Q say something about the corn being ripe for the Harvest. What a coincidence.

. Is it time to open the Harvest computer and see what we glean from it? Or, has its info been harvested? Or, is corn the mirror image of the Nat Reconnisance Office Center (NROC, reverse of CORN) that coordinates space intelligence info that is to be harvested?

WOW, now X22 and Jag are quoting and using a Satirical Site, the Babylon Bee, to support their opinions.

Folks it doesn’t get any crazier that that.

The Babylon Bee is a satirical evangelical Christian website. The site publishes satirical stories focusing on well-known pastors, celebrities, and politicians. Contents

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.