What's funny about the antiQbers is how similar they are to the anti trumpers with TDS. I guess they suffer from QDS.

Q gives us hints about what Trump has coming up. Trump makes spelling "mistakes" and speech "errors" and Q let's us know what info he is giving us a clue about. The Q team has to get the info from Trump. Just like when his daughter gave congratulations to new PM Boris Johnson on becoming the PM of the United Kingston instead of United Kingdom.

She did it on purpose to draw the press out and giving us a clue in the form of gemantria. Q informed of what's going on. Initially the MSM made a big deal out of ridiculing Trump for his "error". Now, because of Q they know he is doing it to align the Patriots against them and it just frightens them.

Those folks with TDS have a president helping their country, making it stronger and safer, increasing jobs etc, yet, because they are so deranged toward Trump and trying to prove their position and correctness in having supported Zero, they wont be derailed from their trip to hell.

I guess it takes a genius to figure out if Q were leading us off a cliff Pelosi and the MSM would be happy for it rather than taking our 1A away by taking down 8chan.
But, like lieberals, that are happy about govt actions designed to destroy our 2A, they are without the sense to know they will lose that freedom too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/22/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin