Originally Posted by MontanaMan
And yet no one is in jail or even on the road to jail, & yet DJT is fighting for his life & the life of the country........................just sayin'.

Praise to be to Q, maybe someday justice will prevail.

MM

4-10-20 fighting for his life? Nah, Trumps on offense now my friend and if you'll take a second, you'll see this thread has morphed as well...

This is no longer a pro Q, or anti Q, free for all. It's an informational thread, a road map to information. That's all any of this Q stuff has ever been about...

Thank you K22, well done sir!!

This entire treasonous coup attempt has already played out, what we are seeing now is just death throes by the democrats and more info going mainstream by the good guys to wake the sheep and win 2020. Yes, indictments are coming but there will be more work to do..

Hell the deepstate and democrats can't even pull off a believable false flag anymore and the mainstream media can no longer control the narrative...."They" are mortally wounded world wide and are currently dying a painful death. BRING THE PAIN!!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 09/28/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)