Do you lurk this thread and have questions about what the Deep State, Cabal, NWO agenda is? Perhaps you are a skeptic and don't think there is a Deep State, Cabal or NewWorldOrder?

Yes the video long but if you wish to see the light and gain some answers, this video connects all of the dots and is worth the time. We do indeed live in very prophetic times!

These people are satan worshipers and are trying very hard to establish a one world government that could be easily ruled by him......Thank you god for sending us DJT and the great men and women of the US Military to root out this deeply embedded evil!!

Please watch this very eye opening video!

If you watch the video perhaps some of you will remember my post several months ago in regards to the Gateway Arch, the satanic owl symbol and the underground tunnels I encountered there years ago.

I've been on a deep dig as it relates to that subject for months now and perhaps, if you watched the video, you can now make a connection as to why I've been digging on that particular subject. Pay attention to what he says about Pagan worshipers of Baal and the significance of arches to them...

Also, you may remember the Project Cern video I posted to be archived using this thread. It is now becoming more apparent to me why I felt compelled to archive that video here. Again, this Deep State demons video makes subtle connections to that topic when he talks about the Gotthard Tunnel in Switzerland. Both Cern (also in Switzerland) and the Gotthard Tunnel were purpose built and funded by satan worshipers (Epstien was one of them, btw) for a very specific reason, IMO.

I've got much more digging to do on both of these topics so I'll leave it there for now but I encourage everybody who is interested in end of days prophecy to do a bit of digging on Cern, arches/portals and the Gotthard Tunnel.

https://shofarblast.org/2016/06/07/gotthard-tunnel-opening-ceremony-occult-satanic-spectacle/

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 09/30/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)