Yes, I get your point Whip and Bludog and I will go back to ignoring their "shaded" responses of truth, but it was fun for the short haul.

LOL, did ya ever notice that every time someone posts facts that prove Q is full of schit, instead of using their own facts to defend Q and their opinions, they always resort to, name calling followed by "Why are you here", "Why don't you just leave", and always a favorite "sniff, sniff, If you meanies don't quit it, I'm gunna put you on ignore".

And once again more of your shady responses you call truth. You really need to catch up, the days of Projection and Mirroring ones self are in the past. That false movie you have playing in your head is no longer supported.
As to your point, what FACTS are you referring to that prove Q is full of [bleep]? Misinterpretation or failure to go on the board and read the discussion doesn't count is no excuse for ignorance anymore, not with all the instant available means to research.
One of the reasons I like the naysayers responses on this thread, is the same way I like watching the Cabal try and out maneuver POTUS. It gives away who they are, their position, or at the very least, their ignorance. Kind of all the same thing.
My idea of entertainment might be warped. LOL! You and I must be alike Whip. wink grin