Trump has big plans in draining the swamp, which requires he take out the deep state NWO cabal, which means taking out the Rothschilds, WHO, WTO, Central Banks, Fed Reserve, Rockefellers, Buildebergs,
House of Saud, Royal Family, ..... All a concoction that took ages to develop into the cadre they are.

Something tells me it's the nutjobs who think Trump developed the plan to do so by himself or has the ability to do it by himself.

He isnt doing this by himself and he didnt plan it out over decades by himself.

Why wouldnt the geniuses involved in this with him want to let Patriots know to hang tough with him through the trials and tribulations of this WW3 that is going on behind the scenes? Why wouldnt they want to let the populace know the truth about the scum, traitors and stone cold crooks behind the cabal.

I'm glad Q let us know not to worry months ahead of time that it would be ok that we were going to lose the House but would win the Senate 53-47 and that FISA would bring down the House.

Turns out we kept the Senate 53-47 and that's all we and Trump needed. And, FISA will take down the House.

Who knew? Q.

Trump is using Q to let us know what's true.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/18/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin