Yes, we all do agree that the swamp needs drained, but not just the US swamp. You can drain the swamp in the US, but the swamp creatures that created the US swamp would still be out there ready to recreate it. If you don't take out the Payseurs and the main 13 families you have just spit into a hurricane wind. And it would be "families" with ALL of their offspring and relatives.

If we the people all sit at home and watch the cities and business burn without doing a thing about it, then yes, if they were to arrest Obama and others they would burn out country down while we all sit to home wringing our hands in fear. We've proven it time and time again. It's how we have gotten ourselves in this mess to begin with. Any "Watchmen" on the wall signaling that the enemy is sneaking up on us were knocked off the wall, ridiculed, and trampled over. Now that the enemy is inside the wall running the show we want someone to do something about it..........................as long as it doesn't include us. Don't show me how deep the swamp is, don't show me all the twists and turns, don't talk to me about chess games or any other dimensional game, don't show me the puppet masters, we want action and we want it now. And no, we don't want to physically help. No heavy lifting for us, I've got a job to go to and a family to raise and hunting and fishing to do. We'll be the cheerleaders...........unless you aren't doing it fast enough or the way we want it done, then we'll be the back seat coach. No front line stuff for us.
That is the "we the people" in this country. Lots of chest pounders, tons of Generals, but not many soldiers.

And what do you suggest "We the People" do? Take up arms and go after the main 13 families? Invade other countries basically? Or just do our best to keep supporting The Donald, perhaps by electing more like minded folks? (Are there any of them running in your state, or just "career Republicans"? )

Please, tell us what "front line stuff" you would have us do?

Do you have any suggestions? Besides following Q and digging for info ourselves?

Some of us may have been convinced years and years ago of the corruption at the deepest levels of Government, here and overseas. Maybe we don't need Q info to reinforce that. Maybe we have, and had, enough info for years. Maybe we would like to see some solutions being implemented, in a timely manner.

In science, there's this thing about gathering data. All the date you collect is worthless drivel until it is analyzed (acted upon). If the Trump Administration, and the White Hats just keep collecting evidence (data) and don't take any appreciable action, perhaps before The Donald loses and election or is removed by other means (the other side is capable of that, no? ) then all they've done, and all we've hoped for is for naught.

Might as well elect a long term career politician instead of an outside like Orange Man.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?