[/quote]
Right, you clowns continue to shove your head in the sand and refuse to believe your own eyes and ears.

When the FACTS are presented to you, when the truth proves your beloved Q wrong, when you can no longer explain away Q’s inaccuracies and false predictions you always revert back to the same two phony Defense mechanisms .

A oldie but a goodie , attack the messenger and resort to name calling. Been around forever and is quit effective in distracting from the truth, but more often then not it just amplifies you’re inability and your unwillingness to see the truth for what it is, truth. It is a well used tactic by the Left and the Democrats.

The other is your famous, but faulty, “ Misdirection” or “ Head Fake”. When the facts stare you in the face, yet you cannot or will not accept them, your response is Misdirection. The problem with this is that it is a cop out and serves no legitimate purpose to support your opinion.
Your “misdirection” strategy is akin to a magician showing how his trick works before he performs the trick, defeats the purpose entirely.
If any of this was actually misdirection designed to Fool the deep state, the you guys just keep f*ckin it up by informing the deep state of how the trick works before it is performed.
A simple way to explain this retarded maneuver by you is “Letting the Cat Out of the Bag”.

So prove me wrong.
Explain why we must TRUST WRAY and why we should believe that THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CHARGE OF TWITTER. Without name calling or phony MISDIRECTION.[/quote]

I am not going to waste my time AGAIN explaining all this to you. You haven't gotten it in the last "multi" explanations from the many multiple people who have tried, so I will not try again either.
You have actually answered yourself in the above post you made. And as for "a oldie but a goodie, attack the messenger and resort to name calling." that fits you perfectly.
A question I have for you is: "when the truth proves your beloved Q wrong, when you can no longer explain away Q’s inaccuracies and false predictions"..........
WHAT INACCURACIES AND FALSE PREDICTIONS!!! WHAT PREDICTIONS HAS Q EVER MADE?
And one other question for you. What and or who is Q How far back does Q go?