Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
A100% track record is pretty darn good in my book.

Suzy Q’s track record is dismal—full of missed deadlines, false predictions, false prophecies. Suzy Q began as a joke on slimy message boards. How can people be so blind, so stupid, so wrong?

‘Ole failure Suzy Q was fake, is fake, and will continue to be fake but will continue to play folks to the hilt.

Kekeke

Yup

The info is being put out and most of it is true afaik...... you and I both know there is crooked stuff happenings.
To be so blind and not at least acknowledge that is a dis service to this country.

Are you saying nothing treasonous has happened?
Or do you turn your blind eye?

I'm not denying that there is wide spread corruption, that Spygate is a fact, the Crossfire Hurricane is a fact, the there have been attempts on the Presidents life, that the media is in bed with the Deep State, that out Justice system is broken, that our FBI is broken and the Establishment is corrupt at the core.

I'm saying that getting this info out had nothing to do with this make believe hero these clowns call Q.

I am also saying that this make believe hero Q will also have nothing to do with the solution.

The beginning of Q were clowns?? My my...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source#:~:text=The%20Q%20source%20(also%20called,in%20the%20Gospel%20of%20Mark.