Every day of this month coincides numerically with the first Q post in 2017. So 11/01 (first day of this month) was 1,101 days since Q's first post. Today (11/18) is 1,118 days since Q's first post. Etc, etc. Is it just an amazing coincidence or some kind of countdown?

Clever numerology.. I've always thought numerology was a bit hocus pocus but it does seem to be used a lot by those at the top so I guess there's something there..

Numerology was a way of hiding information from those who weren't initiates for a society. There was a great need at one time to keep information hidden from those that would destroy or control it.

Hidden in plain sight.

How do you send covert messages to agents across the country and overseas without ever directly contacting them?

I can walk into a newsagent in almost any major city in any country in the world and pick up a copy of the NYT or WaPo, etc.

Different agents and groups look for their lucky numbers. Then they can use their cipher to decode their message.

Ever notice how shoddily written MSM articles are? Riddled with typos even though they're "professionally edited".