Jag, if you listen to ANY news from the 6 corps control rooms, IT'S ALL BAD NEWS. It's been designed to confuse you, demoralize you, and keep you worrying and fretting over words they told you to believe. K and I have told you...how many times now?

You are making a choice, daily and moment by moment, to BELIEVE the words spoken designed to get you fixed upon one specific mental construct. And it's working, on you and millions of other Americans right now, in the greatest mass psy op ever perpetuated upon mankind. Seems my sole job right now is to lift up those who think the sky is falling. Part of my job this time around.

I have only one question for all reading this. Do you want to continue to play [their] game designed specifically to trap you into [their] illusion?

We have said on this thread over and over that this battle ultimately is for the space between your ears. This is more important than the republic, for if we don't have freedom in the grey matter 'twixt our ears then our blessed republic will surely be lost, if not this time, then the next. We, the people need to take back the power we've given willingly all these dark years...

The Lord said it best. Know the truth and it will set you free. FOREVER.