Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by g5m
With the rumors about CIA Director Haspel, there is this:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/c...haspel-conspiracy/2020/12/04/id/1000092/

So, do you believe Newsmax, the new and improved (FOX) fare and balanced network, or do you believe the Anons and the Q-bers on this thread?

I don't have blind faith in any source. So what. Your insistence on blindly denying everything related to the anons discredits everything you say. I basically skip almost everything you post because I can predict what you say before you say it.

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

The first thing to understand is they (Military Intelligence/Gen. Flynn, Admiral Rogers, William Binney, and many others) have been collecting evidence for years. I knew about this stuff 40 years ago and if I knew so did many others in higher places. They have been putting together a Plan for years. The ability to profile is quite a science and one I highly recommend everyone to look into, then their is Game Theory. With those two sciences you can accurately predict what someone(s) will do in most any situation.

There is no possible way Game Theory and Behavior Profiling can be used to predict a human choice down to the minute. No possible way.

I'm amazed as anyone else that the two times match, but it was not accomplished using math and social science.

Really? Well then maybe you can explain how they've been doing it.

I can't. smile But I know for a fact that Game Theory does not predict human choice down to the minute. Just sayin ...

LOL
And there you go denying and questioning the Q-bers.

Funny schit right there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.