Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Democrats are busy stealing Georgia again. Democrats will say they won. They need the senate to impeach trump and to pass their communist laws. Use the EO and stop them from destroying our great republic.

The Democrats don’t need control of the Senate in order to impeach Trump.

If Pence does what the Constitution requires on Jan 6 and Trump remains President, The House will pass an Impeachment Resolution minutes after he is inaugurated.

Regardless of who controls the Senate they still need a 2/3 majority to convict. McConnell has already ordered his Republican colleagues to not block Biden’s victory. It appears that all have agreed cept Tommy Tuberville who is being pressured as we speak to comply or else.

Regardless of who controls the Senate, all Democrats will vote to convict and McConnell whether he is Majority leader or Minority leader will order his band of traitors to remove Trump from office.

Remember, this past election has shown us that public opinion and votes no longer matter, the Republicans no longer own their allegiance the American people .but the the system .

If Trump is impeached again, the Republican Establishment will make sure he is convicted.

So you believe this is the only avenue???? I would make a window and take a look around.

Is that what I said?

Reading is Fundamental.
I said that The Democrats do not need control of the Senate to impeach Trump, there are plenty of members in Mitch’s Army that will gladly vote to convict.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.